MOTIONLINE® reliable and flexible cables
One weak link can interrupt the production chain and delay the delivery of a product resulting in financial loss. To prevent this, Nexans manufactures a full range of MOTIONLINE® reliable, dynamic cables to assure the interconnection, control and process efficiency of robots and flowlines.
Nexans offers a wide scope of cable products for automation under its MOTIONLINE® brand that conform to all major international safety standards, such as German (VDE), Canadian (CSA), American (ANSI) Chinese (CCC) and UL worldwide. We also frequently design and engineer a special cable to deliver the vital combination of high-performance, reliability and long life. This is especially true for custom-made miniaturized installations.
We supply everything from miniaturized control cables to state-of-the-art industrial Profinet cables to bring the office and the production floor closer together. Efficiency begins with an up-front requirement analysis. Then, our Nexans research centers test the cables currently used, and strive to surpass them in terms of performance, durability, chemical and oil-resistance.
This move from benchmarking to theory and then back to practical implementation results in customized designs, modularity and appropriate materials that can fit neatly into the entire production process. Thus, together with the world’s leading robot and industrial equipment manufacturers, we are creating standards to streamline automation worldwide.
MOTIONLINE® for robotics and industrial assembly
- A full range of products for power and control functions
- Interconnectivity to merge both the analog and digital worlds
- Optimized conductor and insulation materials (no shrinkage and low hydrolysis)
- Special designs to maintain electrical parameters throughout the life cycle
- Easy strippability and connectivity for installation and replacement ease
- Fire- and heat-resistance for safety and performance
- Imperviousness to oils, fats and other chemical agents
- Technical support tailored to customer needs