LANmark-10G2 Augmented Category 6 UTP Riser Rated
LANmark™-10G2 is a true multi-media cable, designed to handle the convergence of voice, video and data at 10 gigabit Ethernet speeds, simplifying even the most dynamic network. The 10G2 is a breakthrough in cable technology, with a patented design guaranteed to minimizes alien crosstalk while maintaining a small outside diameter.
StandardsNational : ANSI/TIA-568-C.2; UL 444
Berk-Tek LANmark-10G2, Performance Guaranteed
Before any cable can display the Berk-Tek LANmark-10G2 legend, it must pass factory tests with a minimum of 2dB of margin for NEXT & PSNEXT and 4dB of margin for ACRF & PSACRF beyond the CAT 6A standard. If the margin is missing, so is the legend. That is our guarantee to you.
Your business demands continuous performance from your IT network, so our specifications aren't simply numbers on the page. They define the way that we do business. This means that you are guaranteed industry-leading performance and quality for all Berk-Tek products.
Some other manufacturers talk about "typical" values, at Berk-Tek, we hold ourselves to a higher standard. We won't talk about typicals, we talk about what is true, guaranteed, and independently verified.
Keep your business running by relying on Berk-Tek.
Berk-Tek …Because Your Business Runs Through Us.
Bare copper wire insulated with polyethylene and cellular polyethylene. Two insulated conductors twisted together to form a pair and four such pairs cabled to form the basic unit made round with 3 monofilaments and with a striated flame-retardant PVC jacket.
- Riser - UL 1666, CMR
- ETL Listed
- New flexible, round, compact design
- Alien Crosstalk compliant
- Fully compliant to Augmented Category 6 requirements
- Documented balance characteristics (LCL/TCL, EL TCTL)
- Reduced attenuation (Insertion Loss)
- Highest performing UTP cable available
- RoHS Compliant
- Easier installation and cable management with round design
- Round design provides a true OD measurement
- Provides the bandwidth required for multimedia, broadband video, analog video and other future applications
- Balance characteristics improves overall cable performance and reduce transmission errors
- Characterized to 750 MHz, 250 MHz greater than the standard
Improved insertion loss for stronger signal to noise ratio
|Length per reel||1000.0ft|
|Number of pairs||4|
|Field of application||Indoor|
|Fire safety||Riser Rated|
|See all products|