Power Sum Category 5e 25-Pair UTP Riser
Berk-Tek's Category 5e 25 pair UTP Cables are designed for use in data and voice backbone applications and are ideal for Category 5e zone cabling applications and interconnect cable assemblies.
StandardsNational : ANSI/TIA 568.2-D; UL 444
24 AWG bare copper wire insulated with polyethylene (non-plenum). Two-layer core construction jacketed in flame-retardant PVC (non-plenum).
- North American: ANSI/TIA-568.2-D, UL 444 and C22.2 No. 214-02
- International: EU Directive 2011/65/EU (RoHS)
- Non-Plenum - UL 1666, CMR
- ETL Listed
- ETL Verified to ANSI/TIA-568.2-D Category 5e backbone cable power sum performance
- Supports 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T, Token Ring, TP-PMD, Voice, Multimedia, 155 Mb/s ATM
- Small diameter and flexible construction with stable cable geometry.
- Ideally suited for backbone, cross-connect and pre-connectorized assemblies.
- Supports current networking protocols
- Simplified structured cabling solution preserving long-term network investment
- High-performance multi-pair cable assemblies compatible with today's most common network interconnections.
- Characterized to 250 MHz, 150 MHz greater than the standard
|Type of cable||UTP|
|Length per reel||1000.0ft|
|Number of pairs||25|
|Field of application||Indoor|
|Fire safety||CMR - Riser Rated|
|See all products|