LANmark-XTP UTP Plenum Category 6A
Berk-Tek's LANmark-XTP features a small diameter of 0.275", that allows for easier and more efficient installation and cable management compared to other Category 6A UTP Cables. The smaller size also improves density and cooling. It features innovative noise canceling XTP technology that delivers exceptional alien crosstalk (AXT) performance. LANmark-XTP is capable of transmitting 10GBASE-T network applications and mission critical systems running at 10 Gigabit speeds with performance is verified beyond ANSI/TIA Category 6A standards by third-party labs.
StandardsNational : ANSI/TIA-568-C.2; CSA C22.2 N° 214-02; UL 444
THE FUTURE OF 10G PERFORMANCE HAS ARRIVED
Take Your Network's Performance to the Next Level with LANmark™-XTP.
It's not every day that you get to design and build a high-performing network for the next generation. But when you do, you need a cable that's built to last. Berk-Tek's LANmark-XTP cable is just that. Designed for those interested in exceptional performance to support applications today and tomorrow, LANmark-XTP features innovative noise canceling XTP technology, for the highest degree of alien crosstalk immunity available in a CAT 6A UTP cable. This performance advantage is delivered along with the smallest CAT 6A UTP diameter of 0.275", for superior cable density and less pathway congestion.
Based on Berk-Tek's advanced testing, LANmark-XTP has a Converged Application Score (CA Score) of 8.6 and is the best choice for high bandwidth requirements with excellent PoE performance and the only choice for HD Video and 802.11ac wireless. For more information on CA Score, please click here.
Bare copper wire insulated with FEP. Two primaries are twisted together to form a pair and four such pairs are cabled together with a central filler to form the basic unit. The cable core is surrounded by an aluminum/polyester tape and jacketed with flame-retardant polymer alloy.
Plenum-NFPA 70, CMP
UL Listed as CMP-LP (0.7A)
- Innovative noise canceling XTP technology delivers superior alien crosstalk (AXT) performance
- Backwards compatible with Gigabit Ethernet to provide seamless migration to 10GBASET while supporting all CAT 6 and CAT 5e system requirements
- Manages the convergence of voice, video and data at 10 Gigabit Ethernet speeds, simplifying networks
- HDBaseT Certified Product
- Health Product Declaration
- Product Environmental Profile
- Supports both long and short channels
- Easier installation and cable management with reduced outer diameter of 0.275"
- Error-free performance up to 10 Gigabit Ethernet with full duplex transmission up to 500 MHz
- The smaller diameter allows for improved density and better operational airflow and cooling
- No bonding or grounding needed allows for simple and efficient installation
Perform Beyond Expectations, choose Berk-Tek.
|Length per reel||1000.0ft|
|Number of pairs||4|
|Field of application||Indoor|
|Fire safety||CMP - Plenum Rated|
|Recommended operating temperature range||-20 .. 105°C|
|See all products|