LANmark-XTP UTP Riser Category 6A New
Berk-Tek's LANmark-XTP features a small diameter of 0.275", that allows for easier and more efficient installation and cable management compared to other Category 6A UTP Cables. The smaller size also improves density and cooling. It features innovative noise canceling XTP technology that delivers exceptional alien crosstalk (AXT) performance. LANmark-XTP is capable of transmitting 10GBASE-T network applications and mission critical systems running at 10 Gigabit speeds with performance is verified beyond ANSI/TIA Category 6A standards by third-party labs.
StandardsNational : ANSI/TIA-568-C.2; UL 444
LANmark-XTP: Smaller size. Superior Performance.
It’s not every day that you get to design and build a high-performing network. You have the chance to leave your mark and set up the next generation. You need to choose a cable that’s built to last. Berk-Tek’s LANmark-XTP cable is designed for those interested in longevity. LANmark-XTP was designed for you.
Based on Berk-Tek's advanced testing, LANmark-XTP has a Converged Application Score (CA Score) of 8.6 and is the best choice for high bandwidth requirements with excellent PoE performance and the only choice for HD Video and 802.11ac wireless. For more information on CA Score, please click here.
Berk-Tek: Perform Beyond Expectations
Bare copper wire insulated with polyethylene. Two primaries are twisted together to form a pair and four such pairs are cabled together with a central filler to form the basic unit. The cable core is surrounded by an aluminum/polyester tape that provides superior cross talk protection (XTP) and jacketed with flame-retardant polymer alloy.
Riser-NFPA 70, CMR
- Patented noise cancelling XTP technology delivers superior alien crosstalk (AXT) performance
- Backwards compatible with Gigabit Ethernet to provide seamless migration to 10GBASE-T and supports all CAT 6 and CAT 5e system requirements
- Manages the convergence of voice, video and data at 10 gigabit Ethernet speeds, simplifying networks
- HDBaseT Certified Product
- Health Product Declaration
- Product Environmental Profile
- Supports both long and short channels
- Easier installation and cable management with reduced outer diameter of 0.275”
- Error free performance up to 10 Gigabit Ethernet with full duplex transmission up to 500 MHz
- The smaller diameter allows for improved density and better operational airflow and cooling
- No bonding or grounding needed allows for simple and efficient installation
|Length per reel||1000.0ft|
|Number of pairs||4|
|Field of application||Indoor|
|Recommended installation temperature range||0 .. 50°C|
|Recommended operating temperature range||-20 .. 75°C|
|See all products|