LANmark-10G FTP Category 6a, F/UTP Riser
StandardsInternational : ISO/IEC 11801
National : ANSI/TIA-568-C.2; UL 444
Berk-Tek LANmark-10G FTP, Performance Guaranteed
Your business demands continuous performance from your IT network, so our specifications aren't simply numbers on the page. They define the way that we do business. This means that you are guaranteed industry-leading performance and quality for all Berk-Tek products.
Some other manufacturers talk about "typical" values, at Berk-Tek, we hold ourselves to a higher standard. We won't talk about typicals, we talk about what is true, guaranteed, and independently verified.
Keep your business running by relying on Berk-Tek.
Perform Beyond Expectations... Choose Berk-Tek.
23 AWG, bare copper wire insulated with PE. Two insulated conductors twisted together with varying lays to form a pair and four pairs laid up to form the basic unit. The cable is shielded with an overall polyester/aluminum foil with 26 AWG stranded tinned copper drain wire and ripcord and jacketed in polymer alloy.
- Riser-NFPA 70
- UL listed (US & Canada) as NEC Type CMR
- ETL verified to TIA/EIA-568-C.2-10 Category 6a
- Outstanding signal isolation
- Superior alien crosstalk performance
- RoHS Compliant
- Increased signal isolation prevents contaminant noise from entering cabling system
- Completely compliant with IEEE requirements
- Lower bit errors resulting in increased network performance
|Type of cable||F/UTP|
|Length per reel||1000.0ft|
|Number of pairs||4|
|Field of application||Indoor|
|Fire safety||CMR - Riser Rated|