LANmark-OF ENSPACE MTP-Module Straight 12 LC Singlemode Blue Shutters Integrated
- ENSPACE module with 12 LC Blue singlemode adaptors in the front and 1 MTP adaptor in the rear
- Low loss singlemode performance for MTP-12LC fibre assembly inside module
- Straight wiring
- Module can be easily mounted into Nexans' ENSPACE patch panel
- Ultra High Density: 12 modules fit into 1U
- 144 LC into 1U
- Modules can be installed from front and rear of panel
- ENSPACE modules are pre-installed and 100 % factory tested
StandardsInternational : ISO/IEC 11801
The ENSPACE system consists of 3 sub-components: the patch panels, the modules and the Pre-Terms.
The ENSPACE MTP-modules have 3 quad LC adaptors in the front and one MTP adaptor in the back. Inside a fibre assembly connects the LC- and MTP-adaptors.
Up to 12 ENSPACE MTP modules can be installed quickly into the ENSPACE 1U patch panel. With these 12 modules a high density of 144 LC within 1U can be achieved.
The modules can be installed in the trays from the rear and from the front of the ENSPACE panel increasing the flexibility of installation.
Fibre labeling is printed on the cover of the ENSPACE modules.
The sleeve of the LC adaptor is made of high quality zirconia. The LC adaptors are blue. Metallic shutters are integrated into the LC adaptors.
The modules have a straight wiring.
For polarity methods A,B and C of standard TIA-568-C following modules and trunks need to be used:
- For a polarity method A implementation with a method A Pre-Term straight modules are used on both sides of the link.
- For a polarity method B implementation with a method B Pre-Term a straight cassette is used on one side of the link and a crossed module on the other side of the link.
- For a polarity method C implementation with a method C Pre-Term straight modules are used on both sides of the link.
The ENSPACE module has standard un-pinned (female) connectors. This matches perfectly with the pinned (male) connectors of the male MTP-connector of the ENSPACE MTP Pre-Term.
The insertion loss for the singlemode ENSPACE module is 0,5 dB measured according to standard IEC 61300-3-45 with 0,25 dB being a typical value. The minimum return loss for a singlemode MTP-LC module is 42 dB measured according to IEC 61300-3-6.
Since all connectivity is factory terminated and tested installation times are short facilitating a quick deployment.
* MTP is a trade name of US Conec
|Fiber optic type||SingleMode 9/125|
|Insertion Loss, maximum, dB||0.5dB|
|Return Loss, Minimum, dB||42dB|