U.S. freight railroads move more than 1.7 billion tons annually across nearly 140,000-miles of privately owned infrastructure that runs through 49 states. In fact, the US rail network is widely considered as the largest, safest, and most cost-efficient freight system in the world. While passenger service is mainly focused on mass transit and commuter rail in major cities, rail is a key part of the distribution network that fuesl the world's biggest economy.
Nexans is a key global contributor to high-quality rail infrastructure and offers a family of reliable power, signal and communications cables specifically designed for modern rail operations.
Nexans globally offers a family of high-quality power, signal and communicatins cable designed for modern railway operations.
In public areas and tunnels, halogen-free and flame-retardant cables assure low-toxicity and minimal smoke in fire situation. For advanced telecommunications and train control systems, Nexans works with main lines, subways, light rail and intercity communter network to support efficient rail management.
- Power, signal and communications cables / components
- Advanced characteristics, EMI protection and fire condition standards
- Turnkey solutions for mainline and mass transit
- Complete train control cabling, from standard solutions to ERTMS/ ETCS.
- Custom engineering for country-specific challenges
- R&D, design, maintenance and training
Select your country to find our products and solutions
- Central Europe
- France - Power Accessories
- Germany - Cryogenic Systems
- Italy Intercond
- Sweden - Axjo Kabel
- UK - Eshop
- UK - Power Accessories