Nexans at WINDPOWER 2017
Meet us at WINDPOWER May 22-25 2017 - Booth 2869
AWEA WINDPOWER is the largest North American wind energy trade show, bringing together over 7,000 wind industry professionals from across the industry. With wind power contributing more new electric generating capacity in 2016 than any other source, the industry’s progress will be on full display at WINDPOWER 2017.
How to find us
booth no. 2869
Tuesday, May 23: 9AM – 6PM
Wednesday, May 24: 9AM – 6PM
800 W Katella Ave, Anaheim, CA 92802
Exhibited products and solutions
Visit our booth to learn more about Nexans' full range of reliable, high performance cable and accessory solutions for wind turbines and wind farm infrastructure:
- Nacelle: low voltage cables (up to 1kV) and accessories
- Tower: medium voltage cables (up to 35kV), accessories and fiber optic assemblies
- Collection system: medium Voltage up to 35kV, dielectric armored fiber (OPDG), accessories
- Solutions for substation: 300V - 345kV, power, control, instrumentation and accessories 69 - 345kV
- Solutions for transmission: overhead 69 - 765kV, underground XLPE 69 - 500kV and accessories 69 - 345kV
- Connectorization and kitting solutions: engineered cable assemblies and kitting solutions for the wind turbine industry.
For more information visit Nexans at WINDPOWER, booth 2869.