Indoor/Outdoor Riser Premises Distribution w/ Armor-Tek™ (PDRK-I/O, ICRK-I/O)
Berk-Tek's Riser rated Indoor/Outdoor Premises Distribution cables are designed specifically for LAN/WAN campus and building backbone cabling infrastructure. Armor-Tek Interlocking Armor is wound around the cable core. Suitable for Indoor/Outdoor installations, below the frost line.
StandardsInternational : EN 50173; ISO/IEC 11801
National : ANSI/ICEA S-104-696; ANSI/TIA-568.3-D; Telcordia GR-409
Berk-Tek's tight buffered indoor/outdoor riser interlock armored cables are designed for installation in riser and horizontal environments and interbuilding backbone structures.
This design incorporates tight buffered optical fibers within a dry water blocked core cable. Interlock armor and an outer jacket are added over the cable core. Suitable for operation across wide temperature variations typically addressed by outside plant cables. No Buffer Tube Fanout kits are required. Direct termination is enabled.
Each cable utilizes our DryGel water blocking system in the core cable. Cable design can accommodate from 2-144 tight buffered (900 µm) fibers. A glass reinforced (GRP) anti-buckling member is centrally located within cables having fiber counts from 24-144.
OFCR Rated. Available with aluminum steel interlock armor, covered by a riser rated jacket.
- For use in conduit, below the frost line.
- Sunlight resistant per UL 444 clause 7.22
- Loose Tube cables are recommended if interbuilding conduit systems lie above the frost line and are likely to fill with water.
- Tight Buffer fiber cables are not suitible for aerial-lashed installations.
Berk-Tek's tight buffered Interlocking Armor cable is intended for all high speed data applications including:
- ETHERNET: 10BASE – 400GBASE (10BASE, 100BASE, 1000BASE, 10GBASE, 40GBASE, 100GBASE, 400GBASE)
- Fibre Channel: 1G-FC – 128GFC (1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 128 GFC)
- SONET: OC-1 – OC-768 (OC -1, 3, 12, 24, 48, 192, 768)
- SDH: STM-0 – STM-256 (STM-0, 1, 4, 16, 64, 256)
- OTN: OTU-1 – OTU4 (OTU1, 2, 2e, 2f, 3, 3e2, 4)
- CPRI: CPRI-1 – CPRI-9 (CPRI-1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 7a, 8, 9)
- PON (SMF only): RFoG, APON, BPON, EPON, GPON, WDM-PON, NG-PON
- Flexible 900 µm tight buffered construction
- High tensile strength cost-saving design, easy to install and terminate
- Two to 144 count fiber construction riser rated indoor/outdoor designs ideal for backbone installations
- Single-mode, multimode, and hybrid designs available
- Also available in low smoke zero halogen design
- Cost-saving design, easy to install and terminate
- Provides for greater pulling distances thus reducing installation time
- Assurance that cables will meet required specifications for communication networking applications
- Broad design selection allows for mix and match of fiber components to specific networking applications
- One cable design meeting all structured cabling network communications applications
Country of Origin: U.S.A.
|Type of cable||Tight Buffered (TB)|
|Armour type||Aluminum Interlock|
|See all products|