LANmark-6 Plenum Rated
The Berk-Tek LANmark-6 features a reduced diameter compared to other Category 6 UTP cables. This is an ANSI/TIA/EIA Category 6 verified cable, constructed without the center spline for easy installation and termination. LANmark-6 is capable of transmitting applications such as 1000BASE-T. It is ideal for network applications that extend to 250 MHz. LANmark-6 is available in both CMP and CMR and conforms to ANSI/TIA-568.2-D Category 6 and ISO/IEC 11801 2nd Edition Class E Category 6 requirements.
StandardsInternational : ISO/IEC 11801
National : ANSI/TIA 568.2-D; UL 444
Berk-Tek LANmark-6 UTP, Performance Guaranteed
Your business demands continuous performance from your IT network, so our specifications aren't simply numbers on the page. They define the way that we do business. This means that you are guaranteed industry-leading performance and quality for all Berk-Tek products.
Some other manufacturers talk about "typical" values, at Berk-Tek, we hold ourselves to a higher standard. We won't talk about typicals, we talk about what is true, guaranteed, and independently verified.
Based on Berk-Tek's advanced testing, LANmark-6 has a Converged Application Score (CA Score) of 6.4 and is recommended for short-term installations, basic desktop and phone applications, and a low density of connected devices. For more information on CA Score, please click here.
Perform Beyond Expectations... Choose Berk-Tek
Construction: 24 AWG bare copper wire insulated with polypropylene. Two insulated conductors twisted together to form a pair and four such pairs cabled to form the basic unit, jacketed with flame-retardant PVC.
Flame Rating: Plenum -NFPA 262, CMP
- Inexpensive compact design
- Meets the requirements of ANSI/TIA-568.2-D
- Characterized to 500 MHz, 250 MHz greater than the standard
- Delivered in compact, strong, easy to identify boxes
- RoHS Compliant
- Provides Category 6 performance
- Cost effective Category 6 solution
- Provides additional usable bandwidth required for future applications
- Superior box design allows cable to be pulled easily from the box with minimum kinking
- Compact box design takes up less shelf space.
- Clearly identified packaging eliminates potential confusion
PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA
|Type of cable||UTP|
|Number of pairs||4|
|Field of application||Indoor|
|Fire safety||CMP - Plenum Rated|
|See all products|