Remote PoE Ports
Remote devices mount in enclosures and connect to active devices up to 100 meters away using category cables terminated with standard RJ45 connectors.
StandardsInternational : EN 50173; ISO/IEC 11801
Whether you need to enable a single wireless access point for a common study area on campus or to support multiple cameras securing a remote parking area, the OneReach System gives you the power to get the job done. In the past, these types of installations might have required the installation of local 120 Volt power and/or industrial switches, both at a significant cost. But not any more.
Now OneReach enables you to take power easily from the closet, over the OneReach Cable Assembly (OCA) to the Remote PoE Port (RPP) specially suited for your application. And no matter which RPP you select, to support one or multiple-devices, completing the OneReach System installation is a snap. Mounted in a standard enclosure, the M8 Connector of the OCA simply screws into place and the data connection is completed as soon as you plug in the standard LC connectors that arrive pre-terminated on your assembly.
Any IP-based device with appropriate power requirements can easily be connected to the RPP with category cables terminated using standard RJ45 connectivity.
The PoE extender system shall be compliant with CE, IEC/UL 60950-1, FCC Part 15 Subpart B EMC.
- No need to install costly remote power outlets
- No need to install remote industrial switches
- Easily attach pre-terminated LC or MPO connectors for data transmission
- Standard M8 connector screws into place to complete power circuit
- Uses standard RJ45 connectivity to patch to the security camera, wireless access point or any other IP-based device
- Allows common pathway for fiber backbone and Class 2 power supply