ENERGEX® 8000 Mobile Home Feeder Aluminum
XLPE Insulated Cable 600 Volts, 90ºC Dry and Wet - LEAD FREE, ACM Aluminum Conductors
Nexans ENERGEX® Mobile Home Feeder is a twisted assembly of RHH / RHW-2 / USE-2 insulated aluminum conductor material (ACM), AA-8000 series alloy conductors. The cable is used as a service cable to feed mobile homes in parks and permanent locations. ENERGEX® 8000 Mobile Home Feeders are designed to be directly buried. The cable is rated at 600 volts and 90°C for use in wet and dry locations in accordance with NEC Article 550.33.
Nexans Mobile Home Feeder cables are LEAD FREE.
Compact stranded AA-8000 series aluminum conductor material (ACM) per ASTM B801 Class B or ASTM B836 (Single Input Wire).
Solid color-coded sunlight resistant cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE)
Black and red conductors are cabled with the white neutral conductor and green equipment grounding conductor
- Meets UL 854: Service Entrance Cables
- Meets UL 44: Thermoset Insulated Wires and Cables
Surface Print Legend
- NEXANS-C 4/0 AWG COMPACT AA-8000-AL USE-2 OR RHH OR RHW-2 600V SUN RES LEAD FREE (UL) (MFG. DATE)
|Maximum operating voltage||600V|
|Maximum operating temperature||90°C|
Products and services
Docs and info
- Cables are UL listed as Service Entrance Cable
- Solid color insulation
- Temperature rating of 90°C dry and wet
- Sunlight Resistant
- LEAD FREE
- Bare conductors are heat treated after stranding for maximum flexibility