Exclusively approved by GAI-Tronics for use as the system cable for their SmartSeries® public address/general alarm systems. It is critical for personnel safety that the PA/GA system continue to function in an emergency fire condition. For this reason, Nexans AmerCable has designed these high-quality system cables to be extremely rugged, reliable and fire-resistant.
• Fire resistant: IEC 60331
• Flame retardant: IEC 332-3 Category A and IEEE 120.
• Low smoke Halogen-Free
• High strand-count conductors make this product more flexible and easier to install than IEC 60092-350 Series cables
• Severe cold durability: exceeds CSA cold bend/cold impact (-40°C/-35°C)
• Suitable for use in Class I, Division 1 and Zone 1 environments (armored and sheathed).