Power, control and instrumentation cables designed for longer service life in harsh downstream facility environments.
Nexans offers a wide range of products that match these complex application requirements, including:
- CIR® – a flexible crush and impact resistant cables alternative to Type MC, CIR requires no external armoring. Available in standard (TC-ER) and arctic grade (TC-ER-HL).
- FREP/CPE TYPE TC or TC-ER – for power, lighting, control, and signal circuits; indoors or outdoors; in cable trays, raceways or where supported in outdoor locations by a messenger wire; for Class 1 circuits as permitted in Article 725 of the NEC; and in cable trays in Class I, Division 2 hazardous locations in industrial establishments where the conditions of maintenance and supervision assure that only qualified persons will service the installation.
- VARIABLE FREQUENCY DRIVE (VFD) – specially engineered to provide 100% containment of EMI emissions and provide longer cable life in high vibration VFD applications.
- MEDIUM VOLTAGE – for use as feeders or branch circuits.
- CORFLEX® – MC-HL and MV-105 or MC-HL cables for hazardous locations designated Class I, II & III, Divisions 1 & 2 as per NEC 2008 and NEX 2011 (HL Rated).