A flexible, single conductor low smoke, non-halogen 600V power cable suitable for use in telephone central office applications, gateways, fiber optic amplifiers, wireless towers, data centers, battery back-ups, back-up generators, UPS systems and similar equipment.
- Suitable for continuous operating temperatures of 75°C wet and 90°C dry
- Rated RHH, RHW; 1/0 and larger listed and marked for CT use
- UL listed as Sunlight Resistant
- Flame Resistance:
- FT-4/IEEE 1202
- Low Smoke Characteristics: Meets smoke release and other requirements of Vertical Tray Test UL 1685
- Extremely flexible Class I stranding is used for increased flexibility and ease of installation. Other stranding also available
- Tough outer layer has exceptional resistance to cold flow (creep) and cut thru.
- Also available in red, blue, green and grey