Nexans AmerCable designs, manufactures and tests in-house a group of robust, long-lasting wind power cables suitable for your harshest land or offshore installation.
- Designed for the next genertion of higher output turbine generators
- Carries both NEC markings for onshore applications and marine markings for offshore applications
- Two layer reinforced thermoset jacket for greater resistance to torsional movement
- Withstands greater than 10,000 cycles of twist, 720 degrees in both directions
- These cables utilize flexible stranded conductors and braided shields which make them very suitable for applications involving repeated flexing and twisting
- Passes IEC 332-3 Category A and IEEE 1202/UL 1581 flame tests.