Nexans AmerCable designs, manufactures and tests in-house a group of robust, long-lasting wind power cables suitable for your harshest land or offshore installation. Nexans AmerCable is the industry leader in photovoltaic cable manufacturing. No matter what type of environment you operate in, we have a cable productivity solution for you.
- Designed for the next genertion of higher output turbine generators
- Carries both NEC markings for onshore applications and marine markings for offshore applications
- Two layer reinforced thermoset jacket for greater resistance to torsional movement
- Withstands greater than 10,000 cycles of twist, 720 degrees in both directions
- These cables utilize flexible stranded conductors and braided shields which make them very suitable for applications involving repeated flexing and twisting
- Passes IEC 332-3 Category A and IEEE 1202/UL 1581 flame tests.