1 x 4 Aggregation Harnesses
The 1 x 4 harness facilitates the aggregation of four 10G channels into one 40G port, or four 25G channels into one 100G port. The MPO connector on the harness is unpinned, to be compatible with the pinned MPO connector inside the transceiver.
StandardsNational : ANSI/TIA-568.3-D
Assembly is a factory terminated harness used to convert from 10 to 40 gigabit Ethernet, or 25 to 100 gigabit Ethernet.
The cable is 3.0mm round and contains 8 fibers. Side A is terminated with a MPO connector (no pins). Side B is broken out into 4 duplex legs and terminated with LC uniboot connectors.
- The insertion loss is tested at the factory and test reports are provided.
- The harness has a unique polarity, allowing the transition from four ports into one port. The polarity is tested at the factory to ensure correctness.
- The cable features a small bend radius of 30mm and has bend insensitive fibers inside.
- Plenum flame rating
- < 0.5 dB insertion loss for the MPO
- < 0.3 dB insertion loss for the LCs
- User configurable length
- Polarity and length printed on label
- 3.0mm round break-out legs
|Nominal outer diameter||3.0mm|
|2 Impacts per TIA/EIA FOTP-41||1.47N.m|
|Crush resistance per TIA/EIA FOTP-41||35N/cm|
|Minimum Bend Radius - Installed||30mm|
|Recommended operating temperature range||0 .. 75°C|
|See all products|