12 Fiber Harnesses New
Configurable 12 fiber harness allowing the creation of custom solutions in the data center.
StandardsNational : ANSI/TIA-568.3-D
This assembly is a factory terminated harness for plugging directly into the front of a switch or a patch panel. Custom configurations can be designed so the harness is ideally suited for the user's component layout.
The cable is 3.0mm round and contains 12 fibers. Side A is terminated with a MPO connector. Side B is broken out into 12 simplex legs or 6 duplex legs and terminated with simplex or duplex connectors.
- The insertion loss is tested at the factory and test reports are provided.
- The cable features a small bend radius of 30mm and has bend insensitive fibers inside.
- The polarity is tested at the factory.
- Plenum, Riser and Zero Halogen flame ratings
- 0.3 dB or 0.5 dB insertion loss for the MPO
- 0.15 dB or 0.3 dB insertion for the simplex / duplex connectors
- User configurable length
- Staggered or unstaggered break-out legs
- Type A, B or C polarity
- 900 micron, 1.6mm or 3.0mm break-out legs
- Standard or Custom labels