Patch Cord, SC Duplex - SC Duplex
SC duplex - SC duplex patch cord with zipcord construction.
StandardsNational : ANSI/TIA-568.3-D
Nexans fiber patch cords are designed for indoor applications in support of high speed protocols. Typical installation environments are:
- Cabinets to patch panels
- Patch panels to active equipment
- Cross connects in data centers
- Fiber to the desk (workstation to wall outlet)
- SC duplex connector on each end
- Riser flame rating
- Maximum insertion loss of 0.3 dB
- Minimum return loss of 50 dB (singlemode) and 25 dB (multimode)
- User configurable length (in meters)
- Polarity configured as A-B from factory
- Length and polarity shown on the labels
- Custom labels available upon request
- Purchase as 1 each or in packs of 10
- Many OS2 lengths kept in stock
- Serial number label on each jumper for traceability
Nexans patch cords are delivered according to the "Cross-Over" (A-B) wiring principle.
Cable is 2.0mm zipcord.