StandardsNational : ANSI/TIA-568.3-D
The Nexans ribbon pigtail provides an efficient, economical alternative for terminating fibers in the field. Because the pigtail is made from a ribbon, twelve factory installed LC connectors can be simultaneously added to a bulk cable ribbon with one mass fusion splice, greatly increasing the number of fibers terminated per day. Ample length is provided for an easy reach to the splicer. Twelve different color break-out legs (blue, orange, green, brown, slate, white, red, black, yellow, violet, rose and aqua) allow for easy fiber identification.
Nexans ribbon pigtails can be paired with a high-count ribbon cable for a quick and easy installation in a data center or enterprise network environment. Additionally, the inherent low loss of splicing will help maximize performance now and as network speeds increase in the future.
- Low loss LC connectors (maximum 0.30 dB)
- Insertion loss and return loss tested at the factory
- Test report provided with each pigtail
- 8 feet of ribbon plus 2 feet of LC break-out (10 feet tip to tip)
- Small size and weight (unjacketed ribbon)
- Singlemode fiber
- 900 micron break-out legs
- Small transition, no bulky break-out box
- Packed in individual bags
|Minimum Bending Radius - LongTerm||1.24in|