LANmark-OF Plug&Play Low Loss Module Female Crossed 24 LC OM4 Aqua
- Play&Play module with 24 LC connections
- Available in LANmark-OF OM4 multimode
- Low loss optical performance for multimode: 0,5 dB insertion loss
- Crossed wiring
- Module can be easily mounted into Nexans' Plug&Play patch panel
- High density: 4 modules fit into 1U
- Straight or crossed wiring
- Plug&Play modules are pre-installed and 100 % factory tested
StandardsInternational : ISO/IEC 11801
The Plug&Play system consists of 3 subcomponents: the Plug&Play modules, the MTP-MTP* Pre-Terms and the Plug&Play patch panel.
The central component is the pre-installed Plug&Play module. The MTP connector at the back of the module connects at once 12 fibres to the MTP-MTP Pre-Term. Inside the module the fibres are spread out towards the LC adaptors at the front.
Up to 4 Plug&Play modules can be installed quickly into the Plug&Play patch panel with push rivets. With these 4 modules a medium density of 48 LC or a high density of 96 LC connections within 1U can be achieved.
The insertion loss for the multimode Plug&Play module is 0,5 dB measured according to standard IEC 61300-3-45 with 0,25 dB being a typical value. The minimum return loss for a multimode MTP connection is 20 dB measured according to IEC 61300-3-6. The multimode modules are available with OM4 fibres for multimode and are backwards compatible with OM3 fibres. The multimode adaptors are aqua.
The insertion loss for the singlemode Plug&Play module is 0,5 dB measured according to standard IEC 61300-3-45 with 0,25 dB being a typical value. The minimum return loss for a singlemode MTP connection is 45 dB measured according to IEC 61300-3-6.
The modules are available with a straight and a crossed wiring.
For polarity methods A,B and C of standard TIA-568-C following modules and trunks need to be used:
- For a polarity method A implementation with a method A Pre-Term straight modules are used on both sides of the link.
- For a polarity method B implementation with a method B Pre-Term a straight cassette is used on one side of the link and a crossed module on the other side of the link.
- For a polarity method C implementation with a method C Pre-Term straight modules are used on both sides of the link.
The Plug&Play module has standard unpinned (female) connectors. This matches perfectly with the pinned (male) connectors of the MTP-MTP Pre-Term.
Since all connectivity is factory terminated and tested installation times are short facilitating a quick deployment.
* MTP is a trade name of US Conec
|Fiber optic type||MultiMode 50/125|
|Number of optical fibres||24|
|Insertion Loss, maximum, dB||0.5dB|
|Return Loss, Minimum, dB||20dB|