LANmark-1000 Riser UTP
StandardsInternational : ISO/IEC 11801
National : ANSI/TIA-568-c.2 Category 6; UL 444
Nexans LANmark-1000, Performance Guaranteed
Before any cable can display the Nexans LANmark-1000 legend, it must pass factory tests with a minimum of 5dB of crosstalk margin beyond the Cat. 6 standard for NEXT, PSNEXT, ACR and PSACR. If the margin is missing, so is the legend. That is our guarantee to you.
Your business demands continuous performance from your IT network, so our specifications aren't simply numbers on the page. They define the way that we do business. This means that you are guaranteed industry-leading performance and quality for all Nexans products.
Some other manufacturers talk about "typical" values, at Nexans, we hold ourselves to a higher standard. We won't talk about typicals, we talk about what is true, guaranteed, and independently verified.
23 AWG bare copper wire insulated with polyethylene. Two insulated conductors twisted together to form a pair and four such pairs laid up with crossfiller to form the basic unit, jacketed with flame-retardant PVC.
- Riser - UL 1666, CMR / FT4
- Listing: C(UL)US
- Full Power Sum Performance
- Documented balance characteristics (LCL, LCTL)
- ETL verified to ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-C.2 standard
- RoHS Compliant
- Optimal support for Gigabit Ethernet with headroom
- Power sum characterization gives highest performance using existing applications
- Provides additional bandwidth required for future applications
- Addition of balance requirements improves overall cable performance and reduces cable emissions which results in reduced transmission errors
- Characterized to 550 MHz, 300 MHz greater than the standard
|Type of cable||UTP|
|Conductor material||23 AWG Solid Bare Copper|
|Jacket Material||Flame retardant PVC|
|Length per reel||1000.0ft|
|Number of pairs||4|
|Insulated conductor diameter (Nominal)||0.022in|
|Cable diameter (max.)||0.23in|
|Nominal cable weight||25lb/kft|
|Field of application||Indoor|
|Fire safety||CMR - Riser Rated|
|Recommended installation temperature range||0 .. 50°C|
|Recommended operating temperature range||-20 .. 75°C|
|Minimum Bending Radius - Install||1in|