LANmark-OF Port Replication Enclosure 1U New
The Nexans 1U Port Replication panel delivers a flexible and efficient means to extend SAN and Ethernet switch ports to the edge of the data center network. Typically connected via a multi-fiber trunk cable to one port blade of the 10U panel at the aggregation point, the 1U Port Replication panel houses one port blade representing a service module in the switch.
The 1U panel is a fixed design comprised of a 19” wide frame containing a fiber support area in the rear with multiple strain relief and tie points, along with a cover that is easily applied and snaps into place. The port blade is inserted in a horizontal orientation from the front and is the same blade used on the 10U and 5U replication panels for efficient and simple inventory management. Pre-terminated assemblies enter from the opening in the side of the panel.
Additional Features and Benefits:
- The same chassis supports all applications (SAN/Ethernet/etc)
- Port blade labeling is customizable for port numbering and coloring to meet customer’s preferences
- Accommodates the same port blades as are used in all Nexans port replication panels for efficient inventory management
- Simple but effective fiber management in a compact footprint
- Fully painted black for a professional look and feel
- Dimensions = 1.75” (h) x 19” (w) x 8” (d)