AGICITYTM: Nexans’ 24 kW DC Electric Vehicle Charger
Whether you want to set up our electric vehicle (EV) charging station in your business’ parking garage, hotel, car dealership, service center, restaurant, for your EV fleet or smart city, Nexans has you covered with AGICITYTM.
AGICITYTM is a cost-effective EV fast charger, complete with reliable software and services designed to support EVs.
Our fast charger is compatible with all EVs on the current market, is weather resistant and requires less maintenance than standard chargers do.
Learn more about its hardward below:
- 24 kW DC (direct current) charger will completely charge all EVs in 30 minutes to an hour
- Available to mount on a wall or on a pedestal
- Customizable front and interactive user panels
- Hermetic design with built-in heating and cooling system
- Operates in -13°F to 122°F (-25°C to 50°C) temperatures
- One or two charging outputs (CCS Combo 1 and CHAdeMo connectors available)
- Compatible with all AC (alternating current) networks
- Dual modem for separate operation & maintenance activities
- Comes with a variety of hardware protection (see attachment at bottom of page for more information)
There is more to AGICITYTM than its hardware – remote supervision and troubleshooting are also available to customers. Learn more about our software below:
- Connect wirelessly (3G via OCPP1.6) or with LAN/TCP-IP for upgrades, supervision and other operations
- 7-inch touch screen and RFID reader for access and identification
- Optional Ethernet connection
- Remote management
- Tele-diagnosis, maintenances reporting and real-time alerts
- User menu with customizable graphics
AGICITYTM is three times less expensive than typical 50 Kw chargers, can be installed in less then two hours and can be customized to suit your business needs. Our electric mobility experts and installers will also work with you every step of the way to ensure the product meets your business requirements -- from the planning and design phase all the way to the installation and activation phase.