Join Us at the 2014 Platts Transmission Conference
The 2014 Platts Transmission Planning and Development Conference will be held on June 18 & 19 in Arlington, VA.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to network with power generators, utilities, and operators as they debate the latest regulations affecting the transmission industry and discuss the newest developments in transmission planning.
On June 19, Pierre Kayoun will be part of the "International Views and Addressing the Need for More Underground in the US" panel.
Pierre Kayoun, Vice President, Sales and Marketing, HVUC Business Group, Nexans
Julia Frayer, Managing Director, London Economics International LLC
Karen Onaran, Manager, Federal Regulatory Affairs, Edison Electric Institute
- Are utilities looking at underground transmission in response to recent natural disasters?
- What are the pros and cons for underground transmission lines?
- Going underground renders the Not In My Backyard (NIMBY) phenomenon obsolete, doesn’t it?
- International landscape for underground transmission
- Singapore — 100% underground
- The Netherlands — Distribution 100% underground
- France — New policies resulting in 25% underground transmission lines
For the complete agenda and conference registration information, please visit: http://www.platts.com/conferencedetail/2014/pc420/index