Photovoltaic Cables for US Solar Operations
TÜV-CERTIFIED BS EN 50618 H1Z2Z2-K, TYPE PV UL4703 & TYPE TC MULTICONDUCTOR POWER CABLES
PV Cables designed to last longer in the harshest operating conditions
AmerSol is a versatile single-conductor cable designed to meet the varying needs of the US solar industry.
Applications include connection to module junction boxes and required cable routing in balance of system (BOS) integration. Rated 1500VDC/1000VAC.
- A two-layer construction with a low smoke halogen-free, flame retardant and sunlight resistant cross-linked compound outer-layer and halogen-free thermoset polyolefin inner layer.
- Vertical Flame Performance: EN 60332-1-2
- Excellent UV and Ozone resistantance
- Made in USA
Nexans Type PV is a single-conductor cable that meets the newest standards as introduced in National Electrical Code (NEC) Article 690.
Applications include connection to module junction boxes; required cable routing in balance of system (BOS) integration; and where also allowed by the NEC.
- A two layer construction of flame retardant, oil and sunlight resistant CPE over an EPR inner layer. This design is for use on ungrounded systems as described in NEC Article 690 without the need for conduit when installed exposed.
- Provides superior protection from ozone weather and abrasion than other single-layer constructions while maintaining flexibility for ease of installation.
- Made in USA
Select your country to find our products and solutions
Impossible de trouver le produit correspondant
Veuillez réessayer avec une autre référence