CORFLEX® MC-HL / VFD
CORFLEX® MC-HL / VFD
Armored Power and Control Cable UL Type MC HL, 600 V, 90°C rated LEAD FREERead more
NationalUL 1569; UL 2225; UL 44
Multi-conductor 14 AWG to 10 AWG: Multiple conductors and composites, with ground
wire(s), continuous corrugated aluminum sheath, PVC jacket.
Conductor: Bare, annealed copper conforming to ASTM B3 and Class B stranded in
accordance with ASTM B8.
Insulation: Cross linked polyethylene type XHHW-2 per UL 44.
Assembly: Conductors are cabled in concentric layers with or without grounding wire
(s), interstices are filled with suitable non-hygroscopic fillers, as required. A binder tape of synthetic material assembles the core in an essentially round configuration.
Armor: Continuous corrugated aluminum sheath with no more than 0.2% trace copper
providing complete protection against liquid & gas ingress. It also provides excellent
mechanical protection, additional electrostatic shielding, and serves as an easy means of grounding equipment.
Jacket: Overall black polyvinyl chloride jacket per UL 1569, 90ºC temperature rating;
low gas emission; limited flame spread and excellent corrosion resistance.
Power and control:
Multi-conductor 14 AWG to 10 AWG: Method #1-E2 per ICEA S-73-532
3 conductor 8 AWG to 2 AWG: Method #1-E2 per ICEA S-73-532
3 conductor 1 AWG to 500 kcmil: Method 4 per ICEA S-73-532
2 & 4 conductor 8 AWG to 750 kcmil: Method #4 per ICEA S-73-532
Composite power and control:
Power conductors: Method #4 per ICEA S-73-532
Control conductors: Method #1-E2 per ICEA S-73-532
Fixed position: 7 x cable overall diameter
During pulling: 12 x cable overall diameter
• Meets UL 44, XHHW-2 600 V conductors
• Meets UL 1569 requirements for Type MC, Metal Clad cables
• Meets UL 2225 for Hazardous Locations
• Designated Type MC as per NEC Article 330
• Marked “MC-HL” for installation and use in Class I Division 1 & 2, Class II Division 1 & 2, and Class III Hazardous Locations
• UL approved cables Type MC, 600 V; File No. E47409
• UL approved insulated conductors
• Cables pass UL 1685 and IEEE 383 vertical tray fire tests at 70,000 BTU/hr, ICEA T-29-520 fire test at 210,000 BTU/hr, IEC 332-3 category A fire test, IEEE 1202 and CSA FT4
• Cables are American Bureau of Shipping (ABS) listed as CWC MC Type MC
• Cables exhibit a low temperature rating of -40ºC impact and –40ºC bend with suitable precautions
• Temperature rating of 90ºC dry and wet
• 130ºC emergency rating & 250ºC short circuit rating
• Continuous, impervious metallic sheath corrugated for flexibility, prevents ingress of moisture, gases and liquids
• Aluminum sheath cross-section exceeds requirements of the NEC Section 250.122 for grounding conductor
• Sheath provides good electronic shielding so that Corflex® can be used in certain instrumentation applications when adequately grounded
• Excellent mechanical & physical properties
• Sunlight resistant jacket
• Suitable for direct burial and use in cable tray and embedment in concrete
• LEAD FREE
Select your country to find our products and solutions
Impossible de trouver le produit correspondant
Veuillez réessayer avec une autre référence